mardi 27 octobre 2015

Reef Tank videos

Hi,

I have been keeping fish for a couple of years now but I have only recently jumped into the marine side of the hobby. I started with a 70L tank and have now progressed to a 130L (should have planned ahead from the beginning). I have been documenting the move from my 70L tank to the 130L.

As I said at the start I am fairly new to the marine hobby and would really appreciate it if you could take a look at what I have been doing so far and recommend how to improve and hopefully keep the tank striving. Luckily I was able to use a majority of the water and all of the live rock from my old system so the cycling wasn't so long or hard.

You will see from the videos that the fish are now in the tank. Really I would like suggestions on what other fish I can stock the tank with and ideally so more easy to keep corals.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your response.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire