jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Im Back....Kinda

hey all its been A LOOOOONG time since last posted here. Ive since taken down my saltwater and rehomed all my fishies. I recently got married and I'm slowly wanting to get back into salt if the wifey will let me lol. I currently have 2 large tanks so I prob cant get a big one but I do have this 3g pico tank sitting around and was wondering I can do with it. I know not much as the smaller the harder the tank can be. I have all stock stuff from the (I believe) JBJ picotope. I cant really afford to do light upgrade right now as after wedding I'm strapped lol. I was thinking of just rock and sand for a few weeks to get cycle going then adding a pair(or just 1 if you all think its better) of clowns for my desk.id like to do frogspawn coral at most with zoas and shrooms. Any advice would be great. Glad to be sorta back lol

Jeff


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire