vendredi 2 octobre 2015

My first SW experience

BioCube 14
has the extra blue LED strip
a 50W heater
a tide wave make (do not remember size but P/S said it was for my BioCube size)

fish
Long-nosed hawkfish
Blue Tang (after I bought it at the P/S I found out I should likely sell it soon since the BC is too small:angry:
Green Chromis
Goby Firefish
Royal Gram Basslet

Others
Emerald Crab
Fire Shrimp
Cleaner Shrimp
Sally light crab
Nassarius snails (3) - never see them
Hermit crabs (3 - red leg, 3 scarlet)
Many of some kind of long-legged starfish (came in living rock)
tiny white growing starfish (maybe 3 mm across, 5 or 6 forming so far)

Corals
Moonstone
Chalice
Orange Brain
Nepthea (Green)
Polyp Star (Green)
Jedi Mind Trick
Lord Howe
(a few others I am trying to find out the names for)


Really trying to get smart on this and enjoying it, but definitely a fair amount out of my skillzone and element... any constructive advice welcome!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire