lundi 3 juillet 2017

Question ABout ULNS & Phosphates

Hello All - I would like to gain your feedback on my current system:

25G Cube DT - set up for 3 months
Eshopps Berlin style sump w/ 4" 200 micron filter sock
Reef Octopus 110 SSS Protein Skimmer
Ecotech XR15 Pro Lighting - Ecotech SPS AB+ program at 60% max intensity for 7 hours/day
(2) Ecotech MP10s - 60% peak power
BRS Reactor - 1/4 cup of biopellets - 1/2 recommended dose
BRS Reactor - 1/4 cup of GFO- 1/2 recommended dose
BRS Lignite Carbon in media bag
~25# Live Rock
(2) media bags filled with Seachem Matrix in sump
Fish: Midas Blenny, Royal Gramma, (2) small clownfish - fed 2x daily with Mysis & NLS Pellets
Corals: (5) Acro small colonies & (2) Monti Cap frags
Dose 5-7.5 ml of Acropower daily.
Inverts: RBTA Anemone, (2) Trochias snails, (2) Red Leg Hermits
Parameters: Temp - 78-79F, Salinity - 1.025, Ph - 7.95-8.2, Alk - 6.5-7dKH, Calcium - 400ppm, Magnesium - 1450ppm, Nitrate - 2.5, Phosphate = 0
5 gallon weekly water changes with Aqua Vitro Salinty and I do not dose 2 part - yet.

I am experiencing a lack of color and getting some white patches on my red monti cap. My green slimmer is starting to bleach from the bottom up. As noted above, I'm using 1/2 recommendation for biopellets and GFO. I'm finally getting some N03 at 2.5ppm to register via Salifert kit due to heavy feedings, but 0 phosphate levels via low range Hanna checker - checked daily. I'm feeding fish 2x daily and adding the recommended feedings of Oyster Feast, Reef Roids, and Reef Chili alternating daily. Is this small system handling all these heavy feedings? Should I feed more? I feel like I'm adding a lot of nutrients currently with a heavy fishload for this small system.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire