jeudi 1 juin 2017

Mantis Shrimp Mayhem

Hello :dance:

Some of you may know me already...

But I'm a long time lurker first time poster I have mostly been involved with RC as my primary website for sharing content I create but I'm just curious if people on here would be interested in seeing the many photos / videos I make / create when working with Mantis Shrimp since I do it daily.

Apparently I need a minimal amount of 5 posts before I can start uploading and sharing my videos on this forum and I intend to keep all my uploads (photos & videos) of Mantis Shrimp to this one post here so that it can all be found in one place on this forum.

It should be noted that these are not 'cheap camera phone' videos or photos but high quality images and footage that has taken me quite a while to build up the plethora of equipment I use in order to capture the quality that I freely share to the world.

If it sounds interesting to you please express your interest and I will respond and get that 5 post count up so that I can start to share my hard earned works.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire