samedi 24 juin 2017

Getting new geometric pygmy hawkfish

Hey guys...so about almost a year ago I bought a geometric pygmy hawkfish, it died out of no where after a month in quarantine! To this day it was the ****dest thing. So...im looking to "complete" my fish stalking...after scowerein the ends of the universe this seems like really the best option left. I'm ordered the fish on a HUGE sale from saltwaterfish.com which is a big gamble in that if heard they suck basically. But those fish usually run between 40 and 50s and I got this for 24! On sale...I get the fish after my vacation July 6 and will keep u guys posted on how the fish was packaged and also the fish in general, have a wonderful Saturday. If u have any questions about these fish please ask...ill tell u what I know or at least think I know ha


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire