lundi 19 juin 2017

Coral Beauty White Lines

Hi there reefing community,
I am on day 21 of my quarantine with a coral beauty angel. I did two rounds of prazipro and a 14 day period of cupramine. I raised the copper level slowly to a level of about .35-.4. I just backed off the cupramine by doing a big water change and put in some activated carbon to remove the rest. I am seeing these two white lines above the gills toward the top of his head. Any idea what this is? If it is a disease what meds would you recommend from here on out. I'd rather not do copper again because the angel was sensitive to it and I could tell didn't like it because of the suppressed appetite. Thanks for any help you can provide and I am sorry for the bad photo. If you need a better one I can try again later today.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20170619_110138.jpg Views: N/A Size: 31.5 KB ID: 157586  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire