mercredi 28 juin 2017

Wednesday!

("Real imaginative huh....")
Good morning TRT Friends, and.....HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Weekend's looming closer, and so far no surprises, and fingers remain crossed. Low 80's and sunshine.....NO COMPLAINTS! Thomas's English muffins and assorted jellies to go with our coffee and pink milk to get us out the door this morning. Great news Doug on the Family camping outing heading your way! Jeff, I actually don't even know if'n the local kids head to the Blueberry fields any more......been so long. I do see a lot more 'You pick' signs popping up around here. Never worked in the corn fields myself.....but growing up I did work on my share of the local farms, but egg plants, cabbages, and peppers were the crops I brought in to the store house. I hope all have nothing but incredible things ahead for their day, and tons of opportunities to enjoy it,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire