dimanche 25 juin 2017

Torch is looking TERRIBLE

Okay, I'm new to this account and I'm desperate for help. I went up north with my family for 3 days. I set up some automatic lights because I didn't have anyone to help me with my tank. When I came home both of my frog spawns are literally sucked in all the way, and my torch was half way opened AND TWO HEADS are fully white, I think those two heads are bleached. My water was 90 degrees and I started freaking out. I have no clue how all this happened, I'm worried maybe the automatic timer never really did turn off when it was supposed to and over heated the water. I turned the lights off and took the heater out. Please help I need suggestions. Do I just leave my torch how it is? Or do I remove it from my tank? Also need help with my sucked in frogspawns!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire