dimanche 25 juin 2017

Is quarantine the best idea?

Hi all,
so obviously quarantine is generally a good idea for new fish but heres my question:

My LFS got in some fish on my list finally (no impulse buying here!) and they have been in his store and treated with copper and its been almost a month. (Im not in a rush to stock the tank, I visit the store often and they havent sold and are not showing any signs of disease, eating well etc.) SO... since my plan would be to take them home, acclimate them to my QT tank, and put them in there for a month and treat with copper anyway.... can I just acclimate them to my main tank? Wouldnt it be better just to move healthy fish Ive been watching for a month directly to the main tank in this case? (Im not talking about buying a fish that just came in or anything). Or is QT still a requirement? Thoughts?
Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire