mercredi 21 juin 2017

Frogspawn not opening up

I know that there are plenty of threads about this but I can't seem to find any that fit my exact coral or situation. Please take into account that I am a beginner, so please be nice. Also I don't know all the lingo yet so please Barney style it for me. I currently have a 20 gallon but in the process of moving to a 40 gallon so I can start a small reef. Apparently I have an addictive personality when it comes to my tank.

15w, 12v LED light. (Will have 2 for 40 gallon)
All test (testing strips) are perfect
I don't have a calcium test-LFS said I should be fine not to use one and insists that I don't put anything in my tank unless last resort.

I have two clowns, a cardinal, watchman, 1 crab and 1 turbo snail
I also have a pineapple brain and this frogspawn.

I did a move about a week ago, moving my 20 gallon to the office to make room for the 40. Prior to that my frogspawn only opened about an inch to inch and a half. For the past week it has been completely closed. My snail has knocked it over a few times so I moved it from the rock and have tried to move it around the tank for it's preferred flow..but still nothing.

What can I do to help this situation? How long can it live closed like that? My pineapple brain is doing great, eating and everything so I don't understand.
Thank you in advance for your advice and patience.
P.S. can't figure out how to post pics, I will post once I do


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire