vendredi 17 juin 2016

newbie from pakistan

Hello guys I'm new in this hobby I have a 48 gallon tank with custom sump I have put in more than 8 pounds of live rocks and 8 pound of base rocks with it
I have installed DIY led lights setting
I have lack of information about setting up the tank I don't even know what to check in water test and what kind of water testing is needed
I also have a problem of lack of availability of equipment in my area
It is very difficult to find anything near my location
I have this tank for two months now and I still don't have complete equipment I ordered protein skimmer from China a month ago and it arrived today
So please guide me what to do next I didn't put any fish to the tank yet and my hobby has already cost me a fortune
I am in massive need of help please guide me and don't mind my English
It is not my first language thank-you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire