mercredi 23 décembre 2015

PetCO $1 per gallon sale

I received an email the other day from PetCO advertising their $1 per gallon sale will run 12/27/15 - 1/23/16, just thought I'd share for anyone thinking about a new 10-55 gallon tank.

I know there are a few people on here that don't care for the $1 per gallon tanks, but I've had good luck with them, just make sure you inspect the silicone and glass edges before you take the tank home... that is my only concern is I've seen a tank that had a chunk of glass broke out before then I've seen some tanks that don't have good clean silicone jobs, so I typically dig through the pile of tanks to find the best one, but I have bought several tanks during the sale that have never had problems so check them over then save some money and start a new tank!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire