mercredi 2 décembre 2015

ICH Problem

Hello ,

4 days ago I purchased a HT and a Sailfin tang for my tank. Sure enough 2 days later they had ICH as expected. I was able to catch both fish and move them to a QT 10gal for treatment. I went to the LF and purchased the super ICH cure for the QT and Microb Lift herbal treatment for my reef tank. Instructions for the super ICH cure are for 4 days of treatment , yet the Microbe lift is for 10 days since I guess it is a more natural remedy. I did alot of reading and this is where I AM right now. I also purchased Kent's Garlic and i am soaking the SEaweed and the brine shrimp etc in it when i do my feedings. MY MAIN QUestion is. I am now day 2 of the problem. What do I DO?
I have to give the second dose to the QT tank but after the water change do I keep the fish in the QT for 2 weeks until I place them back in the MT, wouldnt 2 weeks in such a small tank 10gal QT stress out the tangs even more?

Some advice would help!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire