vendredi 2 octobre 2015

Help Curing Ich in a new ReefSavvy -- I read for an hour before posting, I swear!!!!

So, I just finished putting together a new ReefSavvy 55 gallon about 5.5 weeks ago. We've finished cycling ahead of schedule and have begun adding fish and a few corals. I read all sorts of stuff from the web for over an hour and there's so much conflicting information it's exhausting to research this topic. I also struggled to find anything that's less than 3 years old.

Livestock:
2 small Maroons
1 Ignitus Anthias
1 Flame Angel

1 large Blue-Tip Elegance
Several Zoa colonies
1 Stylo
1 Aussie Acro
2 Frogspawn
6 various expensive LPS Frags


Just added the Flame about 5 days ago and just noticed he's got Ich. He's obviously the king of the tank (maroons are barely an inch long) he can't be that stressed. I'm very thorough in acclimation etc. Tank params are ideal.

What's the best way to go about treating him? I have an empty 5 gallon tank, low watt PC light, heater and an extra power head. Would that suffice to QT him?

I've been very lucky and never had to deal with this in Saltwater. Please Help!!!!

Thanks!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire