jeudi 1 octobre 2015

Good fish to get next?

Hello, to start things off. I have a 30 gallon reef tank with a clown fish and a bi-color angelfish. I have a little over 10 pounds of rock so I have plenty of swimming room for them. Got a couple snails, shrimp, crabs. Got one random brittle starfish. And I have a torch coral, hammer coral, pipe organ coral, lemon tree coral and some green mushroom coral. I was wondering what next fish i should get? I know I can't get very many because of the 1 fish per 10 gallon blah blah blah. Anyways, I was looking for a fish that would be a really cool color and be really active and get along with everything in my tank. I know about me having the bi color is really pushing it but I think I have enough swimming room for atleast one more fish. Any suggestions?
Most appreciated!

Happy "Tanking"
John :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire