vendredi 2 octobre 2015

First SW tank.

Hi guys.

So finally I have started to build my first tank after over 2years of dreaming and heavy planing.

This is going to be a shallow AIO with sump compartment on left side. Totall dimensions: 43x25x13" with Sump being 25x7.8-9.8"
So I quess it will hold around 50-53g altogether.

Last friday i started to build the tank using 8mm glass and the silicone injection method. I think it went well and I got a nice 1,5mm bead silicone between the glass. Next is to silicone the eurobrace, let dry a week and water test, and If it still holds water after a week i will silicone the sump. I will also build a quarantine tank later.

And the equipment i have so far.

1) Coral Box D300 DC Skimmer.

2) Aquatic Nature Antarctica Osmos /RO/DI. I hope it will do.

3) Two Hydor Theo heaters 150w

4) Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155

5) Two Eheim streamON+4000. But i'm also going to get a Jebao RW-4 or RW-8 for those nice wave functions

6) Test kits so far. Salifert Nitrite-nitrate-KH/Alk-pH and Red Sea MCP Ammonia.

7) Red Sea Refractometer

8) Jebao DC1200 return pump

9) Red Sea Coral Pro salt

10)40pounds CaribSea South Seas Base Rock, and 18 pounds of another dry rock that i will use some of.

11) Other neccessary equipment

And when it comes to light there are a few options. I already have a red sea T5 15000k so either LED should be enough for a FOWLR.

kessil A360we
A160we. Then i can also afford the controller.
Radion XR15w Pro
Two units AquaIllumination Ai prime.

So any thoughts on the equipment list?

Fish and rest of the stocklist is not decided yet. I do however have some fish favorites but still lots of reading and lots of time for it.

Aqua scape using dry rock/foam/epoxy/sand.

I will start a build thread soon.

Regards.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire