dimanche 8 octobre 2017

Kessil A160E Help

Hey guys,

Quick question. I have a mixed reef 40gal Breeder with 2 Kessil A160E lights on goosenecks with 90 degree elbows over my tank. I DO NOT have a kessil controller. I've had these running on this tank since upgrading from my 20gal long a little over a year ago. I used to use a Chinese 2-channel 165W dimmable LED from EBay which worked amazingly for the 20gal. In the last year I just haven't gotten the same growth or color pop from my corals with these Kessils and it's frustrating me. I have growth, I have color, but it's just not the same...

Currently I have the "Color" set at about 45% (The indicator pointing at the "C" of color) and "Intensity" set at about 55% (Indicator pointing at the "N" of Intensity). For the most part I've kept the color at the same setting for months but tiptoed with the Intensity a little going as far up as 75% and as low as 40%... but mostly sticking around the 50-55% range.

Does anybody have experience with these Kessils? any suggestions on intensity and/or color settings?

PS. total tank run time since initial set up of the 20gal is 3 years 2 months.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire