lundi 2 octobre 2017

Cycling tank readings. Sigh, are we there yet?:/

This waiting is sooo hard. I want to buy something cool and fishy or crabby. I'm trying to be patient. I'm cycling a 20 gallon high with live sand and 30 lbs of primo live rock shipped overnight from Florida. And it's definitely alive. There's something with tentacles in there. Lots of feather dusters, clams( oysters?) and some bristle worms. Anyhow My tank readings are Amonia 1.0-Nitrite 1.0-Nitrate 40 PH is 8 and Salinity is 1.024 1/2. Anybody out there have a magic 8 ball that will tell me how much longer before I can add the cleanup crew at least? Also will coral come back? I have a brain coral skeleton and some kind of teal coral skeleton.Im hopeful.. Thanks for any help everybody.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire