mercredi 11 octobre 2017

Aiptasia Gone with an Easy to Care for ButterflyFish!

I have been struggling with aiptasia for a while now. Have tried Aipstatia-X multiple times and they just continued to come back after a week or two of treating them.

I pretty much gave up trying to rid it. I must have had around 15-20 that you could see ranging from small to large. I then decided a few weeks ago to try a Copperband Butterfly which I know is a hard fish to keep. My clown picked on him from the start and unfortunately he did not survive long and never had time to get to work on my problem.

Once again I said, I will just live with it but I wanted another butterflyfish just becuase I like them and not looking for any type to fight my aiptasia. I saw an easy butterflyfish was the Spotband (punctato) and my lfs just happened to have one.

Well 2 weeks later not even realizing it while staring in my tank all of a sudden I was like um, all my aiptasia is completely gone! LOL....I also got a Squareback Anthias at the same time but don't believe an Anthias would have eat'n it. Here's some shots of my new guy.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire