vendredi 19 août 2016

Welcome to Friday!

Good morning TRT friends, and.......HAPPY FRIDAY! :blob: Hot, but not HOT, and sun, and rain.....That's just what they say. Got some fresh Thomas's English muffins to go with our coffee and pink milk for starters, and plenty of them, so they'll be some left for when you get home Cath. Seemed soooooo strange last night working on a cake, and Jen wasn't.......'Lil' Hack had the strangest look on his face whenever he popped his head in the back room, kinda looked like this guy, :eek: I've baked my whole life, but honestly haven't since Jen started her business, and I felt like such a rookie last night, everything I did felt strange.....used a 'double' pan for the first time.....seen it rise WAY ABOVE the top, so you could trim it afterwards. Used her mixers instead of my old antiquated hand mixers, used her fancy spreading, and pipping stuff instead of a spoon and knife. Yeah, I made a birthday cake for the boss, but she can have her kitchen back.....the 'mighty have fallen', and I surrender to the victor.:rolleyes: Hope all are doing good, and you're still covered in our prayers Cath, all the best to all,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire