dimanche 21 août 2016

Intorductions

Hello, First I would like to say thanks for your help, making me the successful reefer I am, I have referenced the forms to gather information in my decision making along the way. I first started out like many others in reverse with a 30 gal tank currently have a 60 mixed which I am very proud of. I just recently rescued a 180 that was badly neglected and am in the process of getting it back to health. With this I can say I will need help which is the main reason for joining this group, I would also like to share some of my experiences to help others save their time, money, and live stock.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg resize new.180_41a.jpg (25.1 KB)
File Type: jpg resize 60.gal.8.21.16_41a.jpg (45.9 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire