mercredi 24 août 2016

A new tank so new equipment

Hi all
so yesterday I went to my LFS and ordered an 80G RR deep blue tank
dimensions of 48x24x16. I am super excited right now. its actually the first brand new tank I have ever had.

but along with this comes new problems. I am sold on T5 lighting and pretty set on getting an ATI fixture. as I have has several LED lights and none of them grow anything with the force my T5/MH combo do. but I think im shying away from the MH this time.

but my question now comes to the dimensions of the fixture vs the tank.
I know this tank will be heavy with SPS corals and I am unsure of the coverage. and with as expensive as the fixtures can be I only want to do this once.

so do I need an 8 bulb vs a 6 bulb? 36 inch vs 42 inch fixture? do i need the dimmable? I kinda want it but is it really that important? anyone with any experience please chime in and help me.
thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire