lundi 22 août 2016

New Additions

After the last failure I let the tank cycle for another month and the levels stayed steady across all 4 weeks of testing. I got a blood shrimp and a green zoanthid. The receipt says LC after that but I'm not sure if that means anything or just their store code for something. It's been 10 minutes and the coral has been opening up more and more. 6 of the 8 "legs/arms?" have opened and as I type, the 7th is starting. The shrimp moved around the first 2 minutes but since has found a spot on a rock and looks to be picking stuff from the rock and eating.

I tried taking pics but the night led light is making it come out weird and hard to see. Will post an update in the morning and pics with the better lighting.

Hoping for success!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire