jeudi 25 août 2016

Skimmer Fluctuates and Overflows after power outage

Hey Guys,
Just trying to start my first big reef tank. 125 gl. I previously had a 30 gallon but with the new one, trying to put the sump in the basement. The issue(s) I am having currently is my skimmer water level changes or fluctuates and when I turn on the system/a power outage my skimmer overflows...
I am using a xp-2000 ext cone and pumping it with a hydor 740. the hydor is pumping into the skimmer and that goes into a tank below. there is a return pump off to the side that pumps the water back into the tank with the hydor. I can get the water level with the hydor constant, but it doesn't help the skimmer too much. I attached a picture of the setup (I think) and any help/advice would be appreciated. :help:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20160825_224351.jpg Views: N/A Size: 240.2 KB ID: 134777  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire