jeudi 18 août 2016

So.... still can't find the fish...

Hello All:
I posed this about 10 days ago.
The fish has still not shown up, in or out of the tank. And there is no ammonia spike.

I've gotten lots of people to tell me don't worry... but do you think the fish is dead? Missing? Hiding...?


=========================
Hello All:

I haven't posted for a while. I lost a bunch of fish due to house sitters not cooling the house off while I was away. That took the wind out of my sails and I just concentrated on my 2 oc clowns and 3 chromis that were left.

My wife talked me into getting some more yesterday.

So first:
94 gallon, corner bow
25 gallon wet/dry sump
venturi skimmer
UV sterilizer
1-2" sandbed
about 40lb LR
The aforementioned fish

Nitrate: 10-15
Nitrite: 0
Ammonia: 0
pH: 8.2
Sal: 1.024


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire