samedi 20 août 2016

Looking to venture into corals

Hi All

I am looking to venture back into easy corals.

Currently my set up is:

3 blue green chromis
2 ocellaris clowns
2 cleaner shrimp

94 gallon, corner bow
25 gallon wet/dry sump
venturi skimmer
UV sterilizer
1-2" sandbed
about 40lb LR
The aforementioned fish

Nitrate: 10-15
Nitrite: 0
Ammonia: 0
pH: 8.2
Sal: 1.023-1.025 depending on the day

I once had a GSP that came with what looked like aptasia so I ditched it. I also had a torch that lasted about a month.

That was 6 months ago. I'd like to try again.
What is your opinion of Kenya Tree coral? Live aquaria seeks them aqua cultured which I'm told means they are hardy. LA also says that are relatively easy. They are certainly pretty. Thoughts?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire