samedi 20 août 2016

Chiller for Sale Anyone?

I know this is a long shot, but wondering if anyone has a chiller around that they'd like to sell (or trade for a bunch of nice corals)?

Both my regular hood and backup hood for my Red Sea Max 250 have developed a short somehow, making it impossible for me to run the water cooling fans in the back. My tank is chock-full of thousands of dollars of livestock, so it makes me really uneasy right now when the tank goes from 79 at night to nearly 83.5 during the day without the cooling fan. Before that it would always stay between 77.5 and 77.9.

Due to the "all-in-one" nature of a Red Sea Max 250 hood I don't really have the option of using mods with any sort of aftermarket cooling fan.

So wondering if someone has a used chiller to sell me????

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire