vendredi 16 décembre 2016

A frozen Friday at the shore

Good morning TRT Friends, and.....HAPPY FRIDAY! 14 degs. at the moment, but heading to the upper 20's for a high, and 60 by Sunday! :rolleyes: No mention of wind, so we should be able to get our last boat shrink wrapped for the season in between warming the fingers. Though we get to play with fire doing this. Let's see......no grits, no fried mush, hummmmmm.....O.K., got some fried Cackle fruit with white toast and globs of melted butter and assorted jellies going on the table to go with our coffee and pink milk today. 'Lil' Hack's 11th birthday is coming up this Wednesday, so we're heading out to a local hotel this Sunday for a 'sleepless over' and pool party with a handful of his friends. Yep, our little man is growing up....TOO FAST! I still find myself 'swaying' in line as though I was still calming him as an infant. Jen always referred to Naterbug as my 'little football'.....never went anywhere without him tucked under my arm. Heck, thinking back on it I probably did that till he was WAY PAST too old to do that. Hoope all have a great day ahead, and enjoy it,
Hack


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire