lundi 1 août 2016

Introducing new clownfish to existing clownfish

I have ocellaris clownfish about 4 months old with me. I purchased another fish last thursday because the last male fish committed suicide by jumping out of the tank in the middle of the night. It has been 5 nights and 4 days. Someone told me that color of clownfish is sick because it lack of nutrition. So I panicked and I tried to return it to the lfs. They refused it because they said the fish looks healthy and the color is normal since it is baby ocellaris. 2 other person said that color of clownfish is normal because he was stressing out due to new environment. So I tossed back to the tank right after I return from lfs. Now I want to know whether that color is normal. Is that color normal for ocellaris clownfish?
How do I make him eat? because I notice that my existing clownfish doesn't allow him to eat. Should I return it or leave them alone? How do i lessen the aggressiveness of the clownfish? I have tried to feed him every day until he eat but so far it doesn't work. Should I just follow my feeding schedule? What should I do? I have 25 gallon reef tank. I haven't tested my nitrate or phosphate yet but for sure, the water quality may be little bit because I was trying to make him by adding couple extra pellets and mysis shrimp. Nothing work. I'm stressing out and have been in the hobby for 6 months. Please help!!!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: ioio.jpg Views: N/A Size: 20.3 KB ID: 131914  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire