samedi 20 août 2016

75g Reef Tank Documentary

Hello all,

I'm finally back after a year or so... unfortunately I had to sell my home... which forced me to tear down my well missed 240g mixed reef tank.... :mad:

My fiance and I moved into a nice new townhome... and we are finally ready to start up some reef tanks in my Mancave! Currently I have 2 full reef ready tanks... a 75g standard and a 93g Cube Rimless tank.

This thread is going to be a nice documentary of its life for the next couple years (for the 75g)!


:jester:


I have already gotten the system plumbed as a herbie overflow. I will be using the common sump system with a 25 gallon long custom built sump... with a protein skimmer and refugium.


This tank will be a purple tang and emperor queen angle mixed reef tank. Yes, I know they will both require a larger home down the road.... but I want to enjoy them until that time comes. Thankfully the townhome renter is even letting me set up 1 tank.. let alone 2!.... They will not permit any tank bigger then my 93g cube...

Anywho, I look forward to providing a view at the birth of this tank and its life.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire