vendredi 23 février 2018

Rookie reef tank

Hello everybody...i am new to reef tanks and well any tank really. I am currently cycling a 10gal reef tank with sand and rock. Rocking an aqueon quiet flow 20 that's good for up to 30 gal. 100w heater that sits at 77 degrees. The plan is to get a blue damselfish, clownfish and hermit crab. Most water parameters are where they need to be but salinity is currently at 1.019 and slowly dropping. I have ended up putting the hydrometer on the side of the tank to try and get a good reading as best I can since all the fancy stuff is too expensive for me right now. Lights are just cheap white led hood the tank came with. Not sure how long I should really wait before putting the fish into the tank. My local retailer has helped tremendously in the setup but I'm always interested in getting other opinions on what I should do.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire