mardi 13 février 2018

75g Lighting

Hi I have 75ish gallon tank it is 36in wide, 16in deep, and 18in tall. I would like to upgrade my lighting to a better light. I went to my lfs and got myself an octo frogspawn, It had extrem coloration at the store. After aclimating it to my tank It looks duller in color. This same thing has ocured with all of the coral I have bought their. I tested all of my levels and they are all near peftect. I asked the owner and they said the lighting plays an inportent roll in coral coloration. They say they run a kessil light with a white T5 and a Blue T5 bulb on all of their tanks. On my tank I currently have a 24" curent orbit marine LED. I would like to upgrade to a brighter light so I could get more sps since my only sps is literaly 4in away from my light, my tank is otherwise lps dominated. What light would you recomend for my tank? I have a 300$ buget.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire