dimanche 25 février 2018

Do it yourself

Most of my system is made by me.
My sump is a 30 gallon aquarium with only two sections.
My lighting sys did not work so I replaced the ballasts and the relays connectors and about half the wiring.
My stand 2x4 frame sheeted with 1/16th plywood.
My skimmer is a hodgepodge of parts from yard sales and stuff I had.
Timers are mostly leftover holiday parts.
Pumps are from ebay.
Rocks came from my friends back yard while digging out his pool.
sand is from the beach. I got a container of miracle mud from a lfs doing closeout .
It has been a real challenge but I'm getting there.
I would love to hear about any of your DIY projects.
I'm always looking far a way to improve the life of my tank inhabitants.
Tim

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: resise 2.jpg Views: N/A Size: 62.9 KB ID: 171697  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire