vendredi 16 février 2018

Coral store that I knew nothing about....

So was googling around the inter web dreaming of the day my tank is ready to add something other then my poor shrimp or what’s left of him, my kids made up a game of “hide and seek” with the shrimp parts that’s been wondering around the tank, and came across a store less then 5 miles away from me that sells mainly coral... now that was all news to me as no one as said a word about them nor have I ever even heard of the place. They have a Facebook page but last post was August of last year so I’m hopeful there still in business. I’m gonna give them a call tomorrow and if I have time run by there.

The name of the place is epic aquaria
Found this little article also
https://reefbuilders.com/2017/08/29/...as-lord-coral/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire