lundi 19 février 2018

Hydra HD vs Kessil a360we

Hello! I was thinking of upgrading to a larger red sea tank in the future. I have a standard 75g now, and my current light is a maxspect 15000k 180w. I want to get either Hydra HD or Kessil a360we to go alongside it if I upgrade. In your experience, which light do you prefer and why? Or should I get both? I've only seen the hydra HD 26 in person, and the colors of the corals look amazing. But I know that people really like Kessils too. I read mixed opinions on other forums. I have lps and soft corals, and a couple of bubble tip anemones. Ill probably keep only montiporas and birdsnest in terms of sps. I also might get a squamosa clam. Thanks! [IMG class=inlineimg]http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire