mardi 13 février 2018

hello everyone

I'm no expert. I have been in this for a little over a year.
My display is 75 gallon drilled. I have an Elkhorn montipora digital monti an encrusting monti two hammers a torch one paly green star polyp. I love my tank!
I estimate about 100 lbs of live rock in the display and 4 to six inches of sugar fine sand not level because it gets moved around by the circulation pumps.
my sump is made from a 30 gallon tank. the overflow drops directly into a sock filter the main chamber has 3 inches of mud mixed with sand and some macro algae. My skimmer is made of parts I have scrounged plastic body from one skimmer a 350 gph powerhead and a venturi valve exits to a filter sock to stop any bubbles that may escape. my return pump is 660 gph . I have several small fish three cardinals four damsels a three chromis. I'm using t5 ho two actinic and three blue plus. my clean up crew is 12 small blue leg hermits and a bunch of snails. love to hear any comments
Tim


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire