mardi 5 juin 2018

Peninsula Reef tank

Hey everyone,

New to the hobby and wanted to get an opinion from the pros.

I want to build a peninsula tank. I was thinking a tank around 30” wide by 60” to 72” long. Wanted to drill the end myself and probably build my own stand since I have had trouble finding stands that would work for a peninsula. Handy guy since I’m in the trades and I love to research so not worried too much about the work involved to build this project. Not to mention it looks like I have an awesome source here if I do have any questions... My biggest concern is the size of the tank?

Is it going to be hard to get the right amount of flow/circulation in a tank that long with only having the overflow and returns at one end of the tank?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire