mercredi 6 juin 2018

Excited but overwhelmed new member

Hello! I have just joined this page, and have already found a ton of awesome information!

I have had a small 10g freshwater setup for a little over 18 months now. Started with two dwarf gourami, but sadly a recent 4 hour move took the most gorgeous one :(

I originally wanted to just jump into a saltwater setup, but after doing research and looking at my zero experience, low budget and minimal space for tank, I realized it was best to get started with a small freshy setup.

Now I'm ready to give a small/medium saltwater setup a go! Picked up a 35 tall tank yesterday, and will hopefully be starting a cycle this weekend. Will be frequenting this forum over the next few months asking tons of newbie questions so I look forward to speaking with you all!

-Daniel


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire